EXPStudio Audio Editor Free Description
EXPStudio Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor.
* Edit your audio files like editing text files
* Open, create and save audio files
* Voice converting (female to male, male to female, Chipmunk, Zerus)
* Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
* Play an audio file or any part of it
* Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
* Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
* Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
* Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, FFT, FIR, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
* Insert noise or silence in an audio file
* Convert an audio file from one format to another
* Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data
* Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
The following audio formats are supported:
* Uncompressed WAV PCM
* compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, ALF2 and others)
* MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2)
* VOX (Dialogic ADPCM)
* WMA (Windows Media Audio)
* RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law)
* CDA (Audio CD Tracks)
* OGG (Ogg Vorbis)
* G.721, G.723, G.726
EXPStudio Audio Editor Free Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in EXPStudio Audio Editor Free 4.31
Release notes are not available currently.
EXPStudio Audio Editor Free Requirements
No additional system requirements.